What are your doubts about getting a wedding video?
- It’s too expensive?
- You’ll never watch it?
- You don’t have a camera in your face all day?
That's what these brides thought, too at first. Read more to learn why they changed their minds and why they are SO happy they did.Read More
Our Real Detroit Wedding: June 9, 2018
- Wedding Dress: Bombshell Bridal Boutique
- Bakery: Jessie’s Kupcake Kitchens
- Flowers: Roses of Warren
- Reception Venue: Blossom Heath Inn
- Ceremony: St. Louis Catholic Community Church
- Mike Staff Productions: Wedding DJ, Photography, Videography & Uplighting
Everyone has that 'go to' song that gets them fist pumping, singing at the top of their lungs and makes you forget what's happening in life for 2 or 3 minutes. OF COURSE your guests will want to experience that moment at your wedding. So, if the DJ hasn't already played it, you're friends or family will likely want to request it. No problem.
Where a problem may lie, is the way people ask for them. Here are a few tips and tricks for your guests to consider when requesting songs at your wedding.Read More
When planning your wedding reception playlist, there are a few things to keep in mind....
- Include songs that tell your love story / display personalities
- Mix it up: have a good ratio of upbeat and slow songs when guests need a break
- Add VARIETY!
Let's elaborate on the third point, shall we?Read More
Our Real Detroit Wedding: June 15, 2018
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Waldenwoods Banquet & Conference Center
- Bakery: Capri Bakery
- Wedding Cake: Tasty Layers
- Florist: Floral Sense
- Wedding Dress: The White Dress
- Photo booth: ShutterBooth
- Mike Staff Productions: Wedding DJ, Photography and Videography